Legal Trading Name: Well and Good Projects Limited
- Company number:6140269
- Incorporation Date:21 Oct 2016
- Company Status:Registered
- Entity type:NZ Limited Company
Accommodation cancellations must be communicated to us by email or in writing by 6:00pm, two days prior to your arrival date.
In the event of a “no show” or late cancellation a charge of one night’s tariff will be applicable.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check in time is after 2:00pm
Checkout time is before 11:00am.
Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible.
Guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 3 days before arrival. If the guest does not show up they will be charged the total price.
In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
If they book our non-refundable rate (which is cheaper), then as you would guess – it’s non-refundable once booked
- Gift Vouchers may only be used for whole or part payment for room bookings at The Tack Rooms.
- Gift Vouchers are redeemable subject to availability at the discretion of The Tack Rooms. Its redemption will be subject to the availability of the benefits at The Tack Rooms.
- All room bookings exchanged for Gift Vouchers must be pre-booked online at www.tackrooms.co.nz or via our Reservations Team.
- The Gift Voucher(s) must be presented upon check-in at the hotel prior to any services being used.
- Gift Vouchers may not be exchanged wholly or partly for cash [nor will any change be given].
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and may not be redeemed beyond that period. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, damaged, stolen or expired and are void if altered, photocopied or reproduced.
- The Tack Rooms will require a credit card deposit when taking a booking for accommodation.
- The Tack Rooms reserves the right not to accept damaged or defaced certificates.
- Gift Vouchers may be redeemed once for its full face value within its period of validity in exchange for the benefits. In the event that the value of the Gift Voucher(s) does not cover the full cost of the accommodation provided then the balance must be paid by the redeemer of the Gift Voucher in cash or by valid debit/credit card.
- The Tack Rooms reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice